We take your privacy very seriously and want to explain how we use that information and what we won’t ever do with it. If you have any concerns or questions, please do get in touch by e mailing email@example.com (make this a link, please)
Where and How We Collect Your Information
All the information we hold about you will have been supplied by yourself on completion of the membership application form except for When you visit our website, your visit is analysed and information supplied to us by search engines
What is this information used for, and why?
1) We need to be able to communicate with you in relation to your membership
2) For our legitimate business interests and to fulfil our legal accounting and record keeping obligations
Who do we share your information with?
- The Secretary of RFVS Ltd
- The Committee of RFVS Ltd
- Our accountants and HMRC for taxation purposes
- In the event of our business being sold, to the purchaser
Your Choices and Rights
- You can ask us not to use your personal data for direct marketing
- You can ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, if there are no compelling reasons for that processing
- You can request a copy from us of the personal information held about you
- You can ask us to correct, amend or update information you have given us
- You can ask that we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent
- You can ask, in certain circumstances, to delete the personal data we hold about you (subject to our Statutory obligations).
- You can ask for the processing of information to be restricted
- You can ask for data to be made available to others for your own reasons
- If you wish to carry out any of these actions, please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We would not expect that anyone under 18 would engage our services. If you believe that your child has been communicating with us and we are unaware of their age, then please e-mail email@example.com and we will delete any such communication at the earliest opportunity.
Our website has links to the sites of our Affiliate Members. We are grateful to them for their support of RFVS however we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for their privacy practices. Visiting these sites is at your own risk, and we would advise you to review their own privacy policies.
Our website and membership platform uses https and as such, all interactions with it are encrypted for your safety. We have suitable managerial systems in place to secure your electronic data and any paper copies of this used to record our work in person with you, Information is kept in relation to you during the course of your membership of the Society and invoicing information is kept for 6 years in accordance with current legal requirements.
Any changes will be notified by amending this post, and the current policy will be displayed on our website.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about this policy.
Post: Dolbeudiau, Pontrhydfendigaid, Ystrad Meurig, Ceredigion, SY25 6EJ
Telephone: 01974 878 148
Text: 07415 974 264