Raw Feeding Veterinary Society
We're a group of motivated vets and vet nurses with a common interest in raw feeding and species appropriate nutrition in dogs and cats. We welcome vets, vet nurses and vet techs from around the world to join us in our quest to learn and educate in this fascinating and essential topic.
How Safe is their Food?
The Conference will be available online to watch, but we are very excited to announce that this year, we're having the Conference in person in sunny Barcelona.
Our current Senior Vice President Dr Neus Candela, a resident of Barcelona, is organising the Conference this year. It will be a small gathering of like minded people in a wonderful location, with fantastic speakers covering some very important topics!
The Speakers will be present in Barcelona to answer any questions live and take part in any round table discussions.
ARE YOU RAW CURIOUS? 2022
If not... you should be!
Now available to watch on Vimeo
This year we have the following 8 amazing speakers, (Vets and Professionals) and therefore 8 videos, full of incredible information for Vets, Nurses, pet owners, especially for those at the beginning of their journey, or, like the title suggest, are just curious about raw feeding.
- Dr Barbara Royal - No really, what do you mean by raw food?
- Katie McCaul & Moddie Lambert - Raw Food - Finding a Balance
- Dr Brendan Clarke and Dr Amaya Espindola - Mixing it with the best of them . . .
- Dr Nick Thompson - Food Safety & Canine Heath (emphasis on Microbiological Hazards)
- Dr Christian Vergara - Bones - The Polemic Issue in Raw Diets
- Dr Neus Candela - Raw Food and Disease: When It Is Suitable and When It Is Not
You can watch it on your TV, computer, mobile or tablet on our Vimeo On Demand page.